To establish Bay to Bay as the global premier foodservice military marketing leader. Through dedication, commitment, trust and experience Bay to Bay delivers a dependable service to our manufactures.
Bay to Bay’s 5 core objectives are:
- Provide our United States Armed Forces with the highest quality products and the best customer service. By backing quality products and delivering unsurpassed customer support, Bay to Bay is known for its reliability, dependability and customer service.
- Apply the highest standard of excellence to the managing, selling and distribution of represented food products.
- Develop innovative strategies to further product growth and build business.
- Build lasting partnerships with manufacturers.
The core value of Bay to Bay is maintaining a strong line of communication between the manufacturer and the end user.
Achieve a maximum rate of return on manufacturer investment with Bay to Bay.
Bay to Bay meet’s these objectives by strategically planning, tactically planning and operationally executing.
Strategically Bay to Bay sets short and long term goals for specific products and markets.
Tactically Bay to Bay focuses on growth through market penetration, market development, product development and diversification.
Operationally Bay to Bay proactively interacts with the manufacturer and meets the needs of the end user on a daily basis.
Areas of concentration include:
- Air force – Headquarters and dining halls
- Army – JCCOE, Garrisons, dining facilities, MREs and UGRAs
- Coast Guard – Dining halls and boat galleys
- Navy – NAVSUP, Ships TYCOMs, Land and Ships galleys and messes
- Marines – Headquarters, SEDEXO, dining halls and field
- National Guard
- Prime Vendors – Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) and within the Continental United States (CONUS)
- Subcontractors to Prime Vendors
EXTERNAL SALES STRUCTURES:
- CONUS coverage east and west
- Worldwide OCONUS coverage
- Support to all military bases to include Menu Board meetings, food shows and audits
Positioned personnel in San Diego, CA; Norfolk, VA; Seoul, Korea and Frankfurt, Germany
Business Advantages: Woman Owned, Small Business