French’s Food Service is proud to support Autism Speaks. We will begin shipping limited edition 12-oz French’s classic Yellow mustard bottles in March to support Autism awareness month in April. This will help support this amazing charity and with your help we can help raise awareness and donating $100,000.
Hormel Foods wants to thank all the fans for showing their love and support. This Thanksgiving season, you could enter for a chance to win a $700 prize pack to host the perfect Thanksgiving meal! Click on the ‘Thanksgiving Sweepstakes’ app above to enter!
Enter now through 11/21/14. Visit their website or Facebook page today! Don’t miss out on this chance to host the perfect Thanksgiving meal!
Hormel Bacon 1 is the new breakthrough in precooked bacon. Bacon 1 is perfectly crisp every time without hours of prep work. Perfectly crispy with that savory smoky flavor you love. Only made from premium, center cut bellies. Bacon 1 is so good you wont believe it is not cooked from raw.
For more information contact us today!
All-American Bacon Cheeseburgers
Grill up a perfect bacon cheeseburger.
- Serving Size:
- Total Time:
- Under 30 Minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Under 15 minutes
- Preparation Method:
- Broil , Grill
- Meal Occasion:
- Level of Difficulty:
This recipe is recommended for 6 servings
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 round crusty buns, split, buttered and toasted
- 12 slices American cheese
- 2 (1-pound) packages HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Bacon
- Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- In large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup ketchup, the egg, onion, seasoned salt and pepper; mix thoroughly. Shape into 6 patties. Grill or broil patties, turning once halfway through cooking, 14 to 18 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Spread bottom halves of rolls with remaining 1/3 cup ketchup. Add patties, cheese and bacon. Cover with top halves of buns.
Check out the original recipe here!
Do you love Skippy peanut butter? Try this tasty peanut dressing on your next salad! With only 5 ingredients its super easy and quick to make any day of the night. Just mix together Skippy peanut butter, oil, lime juice, honey and salt and pepper. Get the whole recipe for this Beef & Mango salad with peanut dressing below!
Take advantage of National BBQ Month with Hormel Foods Austin Blues & Saucy Blues. Check out these awesome recipes below and visit our Facebook page for more information www.facebook.com/baytobayfoodservice.com
Today, April 15th, is National Glazed Ham Day! With Easter right around the corner here’s a new spin on the Traditional Glazed Ham. Try Hormel Food’s Blood Orange Habanero Glaze! With the zesty blood orange, heat from the habaneros and sweetness of maple syrup you will never go back to traditional glaze again! With just the right amount of sweet & spice everyone will love the kick this adds to a deliciously simple HORMEL® CURE 81® Bone-In Spiral Ham. Break out of the ordinary and go for extraordinary. Check out the recipe below or visit Hormel’s website!
Blood Orange Habanero Glaze Recipe
- 1 cup blood orange juice (can substitute with naval oranges if needed)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 habanero pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated gingerroot
- 1 HORMEL® CURE 81® Bone-In Spiral Ham
- Bay leaves, blood oranges and habanero peppers for garnish
- Heat oven to 325°F
- In small bowl, whisk together orange juice, maple syrup, mustard, habanero and gingerroot. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until well combined, set aside.
- Bake ham according to package directions, brushing with glaze severl times during baking. Place ham on platter. Arrange bay leaves, oranges and habaneros around ham.
Recipe courtesy of Hormel Foods